Rewrite is a grassroots participatory arts charity based in Southwark (reg charity 1109901). We aim to:
- Break down barriers of prejudice and racism through drama and creative writing.
- Provide creative opportunities for young people from different cultural, social and economic backgrounds, including young migrants and refugees.
- Raise public awareness about issues surrounding refuge and asylum, including wider global issues
- Provide and nurture a platform for an active demonstration of integration between young people and adults from all backgrounds
- Celebrate cultural diversity
We deliver an innovative programme of core and bespoke activities, which engage young people through the arts, free of charge.